Toy Lending Library
Past club president, Richard Zimman, proposed a Toy Lending Library as his President's Project. The Toy Library, is located in the Ripon Public Library.
The Noon Kiwanis continues to work in partnership with the Ripon Public Library, supporting the Toy Library; helping the library replace toys as needed.
How it works
· 14 day check out
· 3 item limit per library card
· Toys may be placed on HOLD, but only for pick up at Ripon Public Library.
· NO BOOK DROP RETURNS! Return toys to the circulation desk at the RIPON PUBLIC LIBRARY ONLY.
· Late fines are $.50/day per item
· Maximum fine limit = $5.00 per item
· Lost items—will be billed retail price plus the cost of library packaging
· Damaged items—will be billed accordingly